Technical Sales Consultant/ Estimator (Glazing) - VIC
Business unit:Support Services
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. This means that we need a team of inspired, caring professionals who are passionate about delighting every customer every day.
O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries. With a strong focus on service, O'Brien® offers a convenient, responsive and highly professional glass replacement service 365 days a year.
Our Technical Sales Team is seeking a Technical Sales Estimator/ Consultant with previous or current Glazing/ Sales experience to join their team in Victoria. You will be accountable for assessing, quoting & converting complex sales opportunities. This will require technical skill to assess the challenges, ability to solve problems & understanding the value that it will add to the customer. Ultimately, they play a crucial role in delivering on the O’Brien® promise of “Expert’s Making It Easy”.
About the role:
- Receive ‘opportunities’ from the Technical Sales coordinators in the CSC, the account mangers or directly from their own customer contacts
- Assess the opportunity, take ownership of the problem & solve this with real care
- Provide a detailed written quote & close the sale.
- Follow up on all open quotes within 24 hours
- Work with the operation, to plan & schedule the job (continuing to liaise with the customer as required)
- Dedicate enough time, to develop & nurture key customer relationships
We seek a caring, collaborative, genuine and driven individual with:
- Experience in providing estimating services in a relevant industry (building, construction, glass etc.)
- Demonstrable drive for results, with autonomous ability to sell
- High level of communication skills with a wide range of audiences (internal & external)
- Computer literate / IT savvy
- Problem solving
What we offer:
- A very competitive salary package
- An opportunity to work with a market leading that supports Australia’s biggest and best insurance companies
- The experience of working for a WORLD LEADER - strong ties to our Global Parent Company Belron® which has a presence in 35 Countries worldwide!
- An impressive reward and recognition program and the opportunity to join the business during a period of unprecedented growth
For more information or a confidential discussion about the role please call Silvana Hanna, Talent Acquisition Consultant on 0437 798 976.
To apply visit us at http://obrien.bigredsky.com/ today!