Senior Relationship Manager - Growth Club
Business unit:Support Services
Location:Gold Coast, QLD
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
* Competitive Remuneration Package + Vehicle
Allowance + Laptop + Phone
* Permanent Full Time Position
* Interviewing Immediately – Apply Now!
O’Brien® Electrical & Plumbing & Laser Group are a proud family of quality-focused trade service businesses in the plumbing and electrical industry. Our multi award-winning member network has experienced phenomenal growth and we are delighted to be recognised as the leading Plumbing and Electrical contracting network in both Australia and New Zealand.
Due to unprecedented growth, we are now recruiting for a business minded, high level, Senior Relationship Manager who personifies our ‘Experts making it easy’ & ‘Totally Dependable’ mantras for some of our Member owned businesses within the network. Working with up to 25 Member businesses across Australia, no two days will be the same in this exciting new role.
The ability to work flexibly, including on the go and from home is a must for this dynamic role. You will be the go-to advisor and coach to assist our Members in exceeding their business growth goals.
The ideal candidate would be instrumental in the successful key relationship management and high-end business coaching for our Members including:
- Ongoing high-level coaching, guidance and support for our Members
- Providing motivation and encouragement to assist Members to exceed their business goals
- Providing value add interactions and customer service for Members by leveraging the Laser & O’Brien® Group business model
- Facilitating business planning and review sessions to identify and resolve issues and track progress to achieving business goals
- Relationship management including site visits to all 25
Members on a rotating calendar
We seek a caring and driven individual with:
- Exceptional rapport building and stakeholder management skills with the demonstrated ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- Sound financial and business acumen skills with demonstrated experience in improving business performance
- The ability to self-manage and prioritise conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take a proactive approach in identifying and solving problems
- A result orientated approach, whilst maintain our commitment to being caring, collaborative, genuine and driven in everything we do
- Highly effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills at senior level
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and take initiative to resolve issues
- A strong understanding of small to medium business dynamics
- The ability to develop and implement business strategies and plans to achieve growth.
- An established track record in delivering results
On offer is an exciting role which provides you the flexibility and autonomy to make it your own.
You’ll be viewed as one of the team of every business you work with and your success is measured by the value add you bring to our Member’s businesses.
If you’re looking to hit the ground running and a career opportunity with an industry leader - this is the role for you.
Globally supported by Belron® which operates in 34 countries globally, both O’Brien® Electrical & Plumbing and Laser are a part of the O’Brien® Group in Australia.
For a confidential discussion about the role contact Silvana Hanna, Talent Acquisition Consultant on 0437 798 976.