Business unit:Home and Business Glass
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 customers each year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
We have an opportunity for a driven experienced Planner/Scheduler, to join our largest Metro Branch based in Silverwater, South West Sydney. This role is suited to a highly organised individual, who enjoys an autonomous and fast paced work environment.
The successful candidate will plan the routes, schedule work allocation and time-manage for our team of glazing professionals. Whilst maximising Glazier productivity, managing glass replacement bookings and supporting the overral Customer journey, you will live and breathe our 'Experts making it easy' mantra and strive towards a flawless and incomparable customer experience.
We seek a friendly and motivated individual with:
- Experience in workforce planning / scheduling or similar
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Customer centric apporach with a flair for exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships with the team and key stakeholders
- A natural 'problem solver' and go to person
What about you?
In return, O’Brien® will be able to offer you fantastic benefits as well as an opportunity to grow your career with a forward moving organisation by delivering a world class standard of service using the best tools and technologies available.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Full on the job training and career development opportunities
- A well respected career with an Aussie household name and World Market Leader in glass
If you're ready to hit the ground running (and help our Glaziers do the same!), apply now as we're interviewing immediately!
Go to: https://www.obriencareers.com.au/