Inbound Sales Consultant
Business unit:Customer Solutions
Occupation:Customer Service/Call Centre
Work Type:Permanent - Part Time,Permanent - Full Time
- Competitive annual salary + shift penalties + incentives
- Employee benefits program
- Ongoing professional development
- Work life balance, flexible rostering and weekend shifts available!
Due to continued growth, our award-winning Contact Centre is seeking highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Inbound Customer Champions to deliver first class service to our new and existing customers.
Previous Sales or Call Centre experience is not essential however favourable.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
There’s never a dull moment when you work in our team with endless giveaways; competitions, activities, incentives, team fundraising, lunches and dinners and our favourite of them all, FREE DAILY BREAKFAST (just to name a few!)
About the Role …
Our Inbound Sales Consultants are the first point of contact for in-bound enquiries. Therefore this role requires excellent listening, communication and understanding skills. You may also need to make out-bound calls, depending on the needs of the customer
You will be supported by a team of experienced leaders and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive intense training (first two weeks during core business hours) as well as ongoing coaching and support to ensure you get the most out of our generous commission structure!
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Attending to inbound calls from customers and maintaining current KPIs
- Strong sales and/or customer service experience and ability to demonstrate your achievements through proven results
- Making occasional outbound calls to customers and liaising with branches and external service providers
- Providing first class service to all customers using your amazing people and communication skills
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
- Ability to own the call and deliver an incomparable conversation
About you …
You will have already worked in a retail, customer service and/or sales role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
You love getting results and have a solid and demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Must be available to start on the 18th November 2019
- Must be available to attend training from the 18th November 2019 till the 29th November 2019 (Monday to Friday)
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- An ability to work with defined KPIs and desire to grow and improve
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- A strong focus on sales and exceeding targets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Retail or customer service experience
- Immediate to Advanced computer skills
- Sales or Call Centre experience favourable (not essential)
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
APPLY NOW!!Apply now