Human Resources Business Partner
Business unit:Support Services
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
To all the HR Business Partners that are excellent communicators, purpose driven, solutions orientated, great listeners and have a vision to make a difference, this position is knocking on your door! You will be joining a renowned household name during a period of unprecedented growth where you will be charged with supporting our Auto Operations team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. This means that we need a team of inspired, caring professionals who are passionate about delighting every customer, every day.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive annual salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Sydney South-West location with interstate travel
As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Contribute to overall business performance through the provision of strategic guidance, advice and day to day operational support
- Provide hands on support and guidance around Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Capability and Workforce Planning
- Partner with blue & white-collar workforce to coach and collaborate with the Managers to ensure that they are skilled to have the right conversations
- Balance several priorities whilst managing change and leading projects with confidence
- Be strategic in building and maintaining the fundamental value of our brand and what we represent
- Demonstrate experience working with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholder management
- Above all be able to influence the commercial outcomes of the division through your deep operational understanding and delivery of key operational projects
To be considered, you will have:
- Minimum of 8-years proven experience as a HR BP or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of timely and business focused HR advice, direction and services
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
If you are a strategic thinker, a hands-on executor, driven by metrics with a strong understanding of a positive customer experience, then we would like to hear from you.