Glazing Team Manager - Tullamarine, VIC
Business unit:Home and Business Glass
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
A brand-new challenge and a foot in the door of a World Market Leader - Australia’s BIGGEST and BEST in Glass. A chance for you to embrace a Glazing Team Manager role within our O’Brien® Glazing Melbourne Team! We are looking for a talented individual to lead and manage a mobile team of Glazing professionals and an office team of Admin masters. This role focuses on business operational performance improvement in a specialised environment where no two jobs are the same. You will assist O’Brien® to deliver exceptional customer service, grow South Australia sales, execute effective communication and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
You will be managing a team of Glaziers across the Melbourne Metropolitan Area. You will be responsible for people leadership, efficient resource management, facilities management and delivery of exceptional standards of safety, customer service and workmanship of the field glazing team.
A bit about us
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 customers each year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries. With a strong focus on service, O'Brien® offers a convenient, responsive and highly professional glass replacement service 365 days a year.
So, who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in operating at Senior Team Leader or Manager level within Glazing with focus on people, financial and resource management for minimum five years Growing sales revenue within the local market
- Stakeholder management skills with the demonstrated ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take a proactive approach in identifying and solving problems
- A result orientated approach, whilst maintaining our commitment to being caring, collaborative, genuine and driven in everything we do
What about you?
In return, O’Brien® will be able to offer you fantastic benefits as well as an opportunity to grow your career with a forward moving organisation by delivering a world class standard of service using the best tools and technologies available.
- A competitive package including car and incentive
- Employee benefits program and career development opportunities
- A well-respected career with a Market Leader in glass
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our VIC Home & Business team, we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like the role for you, visit www.obriencareers.com.au today!!Apply now