Communications & Marketing Coordinator, North Sydney
Business unit:Support Services
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
Are you Creative, Self-motivated, Inspiring and have a Vision to make a difference, then O'Brien® can help achieve it! We are the market leader and a household name in the glass industry, with an excellent opportunity for a Communications & Marketing Coordinator to join our new Electrical & Plumbing division.
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. This means that we need a team of inspired, caring professionals who are passionate about delighting every customer, every day.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer
- Unique opportunity to spearhead a newly created market offering
- Ongoing professional development
As the Communications & Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to provide innovative material
- Driving the growth of the O’Brien Electrical, O'Brien Plumbing and Laser businesses through the delivery of sound communication and marketing strategies to our internal and external networks
- Implement all Electrical & Plumbing marketing initiatives to the network and drive take up of campaigns
- Analyse the performance and effectiveness of all communications and suggest improvements for stronger results for all campaigns
- Assist to monitor and manage Electrical & Plumbing social media networks to engage with our customers, suppliers, and wider online audiences
- Create compelling and on-trend content for use across social media, newsletters & other online/ offline initiatives
- Assist with the development and execution of other marketing and communication activities as required
- Prioritising multiple project deadlines
To be considered, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications (or in process of completing)
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills with demonstrated experience in relevant and impactful content writing
- Digital literacy skills - Google (G Suite) and Microsoft with the ability to learn new systems
- Exceptional rapport building and stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- A creative flair with a good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A proactive attitude and be task driven, with the ability to work autonomously and in a team
In return, O’Brien® will be able to offer you fantastic benefits as well as an opportunity with a forward moving world market leader by delivering a world class standard of service using the best tools and technologies available.
If you believe you are the perfect fit to for this role, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the link below to apply.
We are hiring right now! Visit us at http://obrien.bigredsky.com/ today!Apply now