Become an O'Brien Trainee Windscreen Fitter! Bunbury
Business unit:Automotive Glass
Work Type:Permanent - Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Auto Technician to join our Bunbury AutoGlass Team!
Discover what it’s like to work with the BEST IN GLASS.
A company who looks after you from day one, we can offer you comprehensive training which leads to a nationally recognised Certificate III in Automotive Glazing Technology ensuring your success in the role.
Unrivalled in its excellence of service in the repair and replacement of glass, we deliver premium and convenient service to more than 300,000 customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With a focus on work / life balance, this is your opportunity to secure a permanent role today with an iconic Australian brand!!
Who are we looking for…?
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Available full time;
• A holder of a manual driver’s license;
• Mechanically-minded and hands-on;
• An excellent communicator with plenty of energy;
• A team player – ability to work both as part of the team and independently;
• A customer service champion.
What’s in it for you…?
In return, O’Brien® will be able to offer you fantastic benefits as well as an opportunity to grow your career with a forward moving organisation by delivering a world class standard of service using the best tools and technologies available.
• An excellent earning potential;
• A structured training program that is second to none;
• Employee benefits program and career development opportunities;
• Variety of challenging and exciting work;
• A well respected career with a World Market Leader in glass.
If you believe you are a perfect fit for our Bunbury AutoGlass team, then we want to hear from you!
Follow the link below to apply.
For more exciting career opportunities like this one, visit us at http://obrien.bigredsky.com/ today!!